As a Research Assistant at BioStone Animal Health you will work in a dynamic team environment to develop animal disease diagnostic kits. You will assist the Ph.D. level scientist to plan, design and execute scientific research and development related to animal disease diagnostics. The candidate should have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to problem solve.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Follow the principal scientist’s guide to design, implement, analyze experiments related to animal disease diagnostics
- Perform quality control of the assays
- Perform reagents preparation
- Molecular biology lab training experiences ELISA assay and PCR Assay development experience is a plus
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to problem solve
- Ability to overcome technical challenges in a fast-paced commercial environment
Education / Experience:
- BS in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or related discipline.
- 0-3 years of industry or practical laboratory training
BioStone animal Health offers a comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance package, paid-off time to complement its competitive salaries. To apply send a resume and cover letter to HR@biostoneah.com
About BioStone Animal Health
BioStone Animal Health is a Dallas, TX based biotechnology company that provides innovative solutions for animal health. BioStone Animal Health works together with our worldwide partners to offer a portfolio of animal disease diagnostic products as well as test kits and reagents for vaccine testing that enables performing a rapid evaluation of the efficacies, stability, consistency, and potency of common animal vaccines. By making these test kits available to the international community, BioStone strives to actively promote and participate in global animal health initiatives. For more information about BioStone Animal Health, visit www.biostoneah.com