BIOSTONE ELISA SOFTWARE
Make your ELISA test plate readings and reports easily with BioStone ELISA software.
BioStone ELISA software allows you to perform your ELISA readings easily. You can safely use it to monitor and report the health of animals in the ruminant, poultry, swine, and equine groups. Your database consisting of readings, interpretations, and reports, will be stored securely.
BioStone ELISA software is simple, understandable, and secure.
We have incorporated the following features to make testing and reporting simple and easy:
- Access previous readings at any time and get the PDF reports.
- Reader brands and types not included can be added by notifying the BioStone headquarters.
- Option to save data by manually entering data from the input section without a reader connection.
- Reports can be easily translated into PDF form and sent to customers.
- Updates are available to access the latest changes to kit constants.
The program supports five languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, and Turkish. BioStone ELISA program and reporting system are open to continuous improvement according to customer demands. No special training is required to use the program. Reading the manual will suffice for most users. In case of any problems, help can be requested from the BioStone headquarters.
BioStone ELISA Software Request
Customers may request a copy of the BioStone ELISA software by the following contact information:
Software Minimum System Requirement
Minimum desktop or laptop requirements for using BioStone ELISA software:
- Windows 10 or 11 operating system
- 2 GB of RAM
- 250 MB hard disk space
- PDF viewer
- BioStone ELISA is compatible with both 32bit and 64bit systems
- Internet connection