Reagents for Animal Vaccine Testing (RUO)
Veterinary vaccines help to improve animal health, increase the production of livestock in a cost-effective manner, and prevent the transmission of diseases among animals. The global market for veterinary vaccines was estimated to reach a value of $19 billion (USD) by 2019. However, there are very few companies serving animal vaccine testing to determine vaccine potency and efficiency during vaccine development, batch-to-batch manufacturing, transport, or storage. Therefore, BioStone has developed test kits and reagents for vaccine testing (research use only) that enables performing a rapid evaluation of the efficacies, stability, consistency, and potency of common animal vaccines. By making these test kits available to the international community, BioStone strives to actively promote and participate in global animal health initiatives.
Most potency tests rely on either (1) correlation of a laboratory or host animal immunological response to the host animal immunogenicity in a dose-dependent manner, (2) antigen quantitation in the final formulation (final product), or (3) direct quantitation of replicating immunogens (e.g. attenuated microbial agents). BioStone provides the research reagents and test kits to assist the tests of antibody titers in response to the vaccine and antigen amount contained in the vaccines.
*The reagents for animal vaccine testing are designed and developed by BioStone US Texas headquarters and manufactured/assembled by Biostone overseas subsidiaries or partners. Currently, the products are only available outside of the USA. Regulatory requirements vary by oversea countries; the product may not be available in your geographic area.
Ruminant Vaccine Testing:
- AsurDx™ Brucella Abortus Vaccine Ab (Bovine) Test Kit
- AsurDx™ Brucella Ovis Vaccine Ab Test Kit
- AsurDx™ Paratuberculosis (MAP) Vaccine Ab Test Kit
- AsurDx™ Bluetongue Vaccine Ab Test Kit
- AsurDx™ Chlamydia Abortus Vaccine Ab Test Kit
- AsurDx™ T. evansi Vaccine Ab Test Kit
Poultry Vaccine Testing:
- AsurDx™ Gallisepticum (MG) Vaccine Ab Test Kit
- AsurDx™ Synoviae (MS) Vaccine Ab Test Kit
- AsurDx™ Newcastle Disease Virus Vaccine Ab Test Kit
- AsurDx™ Reticuloendotheliosis Virus (REV) Vaccine Ab Test Kit
- AsurDx™ Avian Leukosis Virus (ALV) Vaccine Ag Test Kit
- AsurDx™ Avian Leukosis Virus (ALV) Vaccine Ab Test Kit
- AsurDx™ Avian Reovirus (REO) Vaccine Ab Test Kit
- AsurDx™ Infectious Bursal Disease (IBD) Vaccine Ab Test Kit
Swine Vaccine Testing:
- AsurDx™ PRRS Vaccine Ab Test Kit